My Halloween Must List
1. Go to the Nashville Zombie walk. I have always wanted to do one of these and there is no time like the present. I'm dressing up like a zombie and looking for brains this year!
2. Diabetes Association Halloween Fun Run. What's more fun than dressing up like a zombie and walking? Dressing up like a zombie and running a 5K for charity. I hope my make-up doesn't do all the running in this event.
3. Go to the Ghost Walk in Chicago that I missed last time I was there. I'm booking this one tonight instead of waiting to the last minute.
4. See The Last Exorcism: I don't know why I missed this in the theaters but I want to see it now.
5. Go on Huntsville's Cemetery Walk: I wanted to this last year but was too busy
6. Go on Huntsville's Ghost Walk- I've been putting this one off for months
7 Finish Reading Johannes Cabal the Necromancer. I've been trying to get through this book for over a week and I will finish it because I love its dark humor.
8. Read Clive Barker's Imajica: Why haven't I done this yet? Who knows?
9. Go to Murder and Ghosts on the mountain: This is a ghostly murder mystery night in which we get to participate in figuring who murdered the ghost. I really want to try this.
10. See Suspiria: One of the best horror movies of all time and I have never seen it. What is wrong with me?
11. Go to at least 3 of the 10 haunted houses I've found in the area:
So that is my list so far, but I'm open to suggestions. I love Halloween and I'm going to enjoy this one as much as possible!