Passing on the Life is Good Award!
The Weekly Spectre: Paranormal Blog
Frog on the Pumpkin
Above the Norm
This award came with questions I was supposed to answer! Here are the questions and answers:
1. What celebrity would you like to have as a real life sister or brother?
Phillipa Gregory. She's a great writer and I'd love to talk about books and history with her.
2. What was the first career you imagined for yourself when you were a kid?
3. Given a free first class flight round trip anywhere--where would you go?
Back to France
4. Which character on Gilligan's Island are you most like?
5. What would you like to be famous for doing, making or being?
Writing good stories.
6. Who do you think is the most frighteningly influential and asanine person in the public eye?
Sarah Palin. She horrifies me. Why do we want uneducated Sports Reporters as our leaders?
7. Are you a breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert person?
Breakfast. I could eat breakfast for every meal.
8. Cheap mass produced beer? Import beer? Or local brewery?
Import Beer. I like high gravity beers. Belgian Lambics, Belgian Ales, Trappist Ales,,, yummy.
9. What do you most want to change about you, Physical? Mental? Spiritual? Emotional?
Physical... Eek, but I could probably use some spiritual help as well.
10. Boxers or briefs or boxer briefs? (for you or your man--depending on which sex you are)
Here are some questions for those I'm passing this on to:
1. What is the one place in the world you feel at peace at?
2. What is your favorite haunted location or attraction?
3. Zombies, Vampires, or Ghosts? Which are your favorite and why?
4. What is your favorite kind of food?
5. Where did you grow up?
6. What is your most interesting reoccuring dream?
7. What inspired you to start blogging?
8. Is life beautiful?
Thanks Autumn Forest! Life is good!