Passing the Beautiful Blogger Award Along to Some of My New Favorite Blogs!
BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD RULES
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
15 BLOGS GHOST STORIES AND HAUNTED PLACES PASSES THE BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD TO:
1. Labrynthian Creations
2. Magikal Seasons
3. Dark Destinations
4. Beyond the Wire
5. A Haunting We Will Go
6. Poetic Zombie
7. Giardian Diner
8. The Ghost Lounge
9. Zen and the Art of Zombies
10. Frog on a Pumpkin
11. Zombie Zadie
12. Illiteration Nation
13. Court’s Corner
14. Lady Lovecraft
15. Allison Gregg
7 Things About Myself:
1. I have two books coming out at the end of this year. Both are ghostly. One is a Haunted History book and the other is a horror novel set in a haunted institution.
2. During the day, when I am not writing, I work on the psychiatric floor of a hospital. I run psychotherapy groups, do individual therapy, and do intakes.
3. I always try to see the best in every situation. Life is hard and the world can be horrifying, but every tragedy has a ray of light and every dark place hides beauty. I travel to find this beauty and I work to find this beauty in the most broken and lost of human souls and I hope that I can help these people find the beauty in themselves.
4. I love the outdoors. I've hiked most of the Appalachian Trail and I have climbed Mt. Kilimajaro. I'm a den mother for my's son's cub scout den and I love taking the boys into the woods to hike and discover nature.
5. I have a lot of pets. My sister and I breed corgis. I have two corgis, 1 cat, 1 snake, and 2 frogs. My sons also fill the house with all kinds of bugs in jars and plastic containers.
6. I have an interesting family. My father is Filipino. My brother is a concert pianist and composer of some repute in the classical music world..My parents spent much of my early childhood travelling from place to place with their band. My 2 sisters and 1 younger brother grew up in a boat with my father. My mother's family has had a haunted house that has been in the family for 150 yrs and her mother had a love affair with a ghost via the ouijia board. We are a strange lot, but we are never boring.
7. I love reading. I read almost every kind of book, but my favorite will always be history. I love historical fiction like Bernard Cornwell and real history and everything in between.