Ghost Hunting Tips
1. Never go alone into an investigation (I don't think I broke this rule since I brought my psychic dog)
2. Try to make sure that those who own the site you are going to have granted permission for you to investigate.
3. Keep your perceptions clear prior to the investigation. Do not drink, smoke, or use drugs before investigating.
4. Arrive with skepticism.
5. Make sure you bring along all of the items that you need to properly conduct your investigation.
6. Avoid publicity and the media when starting a case.
7. Interview any witnesses in depth.
8. Become part of the location. Try to blend into the background as much as possible.
9. Always respect the location and always be polite.
I will try to follow more of these rules on my next expedition, but for tonight I just enjoyed stumbling around in the bramble, peering through my night vision camera, and hoping my catch a glimpse of something paranormal.